Saint Abigail icon, St. Gobnait icon, Deborah religious icon, icon hand painted, iconography
Saint Abigail icon, St. Gobnait icon, Deborah religious icon, icon hand-painted, iconography
PLEASE NOTE THIS LISTING IS MADE TO ORDER!
MINOR DIFFERENCES ARE POSSIBLE BUT YOU WILL BE PROVIDED PICTURES OF THE ACTUAL ICON YOU ARE RECEIVING.
The images present to you this beautiful hand-painted orthodox icon created by Bulgarian artist Georgi Chimev.
20 cm x 30 cm approximately 7.87 x 11,81 inches.
The icon will be painted on a handmade wood panel with tempera on stucco canvas. We used a gold leaf for the halo and background icon. The icon will be varnished with a couple of layers to assure a long-lasting image and to make it easy and safe to clean it from dust. The back will be varnished with darker tone semi-transparent varnish for a nice finish.
egg tempera, wood, gold leaf, varnished finish for long-lasting protection.
IF YOU NEED MORE INFORMATION, PHOTOS OR PAYMENT DETAILS PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO CONTACT US
Shipping from Bulgaria
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Questions about your order?
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The Information We Collect:
To fulfill your order, you must provide us with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to us), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example) if you contact us directly.
Why We Need Your Information and How We Use It:
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide our services, such as when We use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
- as necessary for the purpose of our legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as
1) providing and improving our services. We use your information to provide the services you requested and in our legitimate interest to improve our services; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if We have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to:
(a) respond to legal process or to government requests;
(b) enforce my agreements, terms, and policies;
(c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or
(d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, We may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information We hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) We will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, We will delete your personal information unless We have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
Frequently Asked Questions
Caring for your Icons
We make sure and guarantee you a high-quality, lifetime traditional icon. But you do need to care for them too. You will not need to clean their surface with liquid cleansers or abrasive objects. Clean lint-free cloth to wipe off the dust over time is the only thing required. Please keep icons away from direct sunlight.
Gift wrapping and packaging
The shop is not offering this service.
Items are very thoroughly and carefully packed (mainly in recycled and re-purposed packaging materials) Our priority is the safety of icons at transportation.
The icons can also be gifts -
If you have a message, please contact us and we will gladly write your message back on the icon!
Custom and personalized orders
Custom orders are gladly accepted.
Depending on the size of the icon it generally might take a from 15 days to 2,3 or more months (depending on the size and picture on the icon) for the order to be completed.
Contact us with your request. after we clarify the details, We will upload a custom listing with it and all the details concerning materials, measures, execution times, shipment, and price.
After purchase, we will proceed with making the icon.